What are the Packaging Guidelines for International Courier Services?
So are you planning to send a Parcel internationally? DT International Courier Services provides a range of cost-effective parcel service options for you to choose from whether you are shipping to the USA, Canada, Singapore, New York or Australia. We will send your parcel where it needs to go.
Let's imagine you have some crucial documents that you need to send to a business partner in another country, or you're intending to send an application to a college in the United States, or any other critical documents to your relatives. With the help of DT International Courier Services, we assured that your parcel will reach to your destination Safely and on time.
We have many expectations from courier services. For Example, you have the box of home-made sweets.
Suppose You want to send these home-made sweets to your Family in Australia. The parcel needs to arrive before the festival which is two weeks from now.
You should use a flat box from your local post office to parcel your product safely. The Courier will be delivered about weeks from the parcel packed.
If the festival is next week?
Using International Courier services to deliver your parcel we can never be delay the package delivery. To ensure that the sweets reach your destination quickly, you can use the International Courier Services.
The International Courier Services make you sure that the parcel reaches at the destination in the working business days.
But the customers Should need to keep in mind that the International Courier Services costs a little extra as compared to the Domestic Courier Services.
Firstly, the Customer Should Check out the Rate calculator to find the estimated cost for Sending International Courier.
Once you've chosen the proper courier service, consumers can opt for additional international courier insurance or additional services as needed.
After Choosing the shipping options, make sure you should follow the certain guidelines for International Courier Services:
Every courier company provides different services. Services are usually depending on the company, type of courier (the item you want to deliver), and the place you want to get it delivered, according to the services that are best suited to the customer's needs and budget.
• Make sure that you have check the restricted items list for the destination country. Be careful that you are not sending any prohibited items.
• Make sure that you know the size and weight limits for your international Courier.
• Your package must be labelled with the correct address, postage, and customs information.
• You can help in assuring that your courier arrives safely and on time.
• Utilize an unbending box with folds unblemished.
• Remove any names, hazardous materials markers, and other former shipment markings on the carton that aren't necessary at this time.
• Wrap all things Separately.
• Utilize satisfactory padding material.
• Utilize solid tape intended for transportation.
• Try not to utilize string or paper over-wrap.
• Use a unique place name with clear, complete delivery and bring data back.
Packaging Guidelines for Sending Heavy parcels through International Courier Services:
• For materials that weight more than 80 lbs. it is essential to assess your courier materials. We ensure that they are quite enough for heavier parcel substances. Utilize these rules to pack your parcel securely and safely.
• Boxes should be solidly constructed, preferably with stitched or stapled folds rather than just sticking wrinkles.
• Use new boxes that are at their initial capacity and have not been weakened by muck or previous use miles.
• Implement multiple strips of rock-solid tape (preferably fortified) to both the top and bottom halves of the case to fix the central crease as well as the two edge wrinkles.
Additional Points to Keep in Mind while sending your Parcel to Abroad:
• Make sure the fragile things are wrapped or stuffed separately. Add on the bottom, place heavier, more durable goods.
• If the box is broken or the label breaks off, it is also recommended to add basic to and from information on a card on the inside of the box.
• Planning to Parcel Courier from Delhi to International?
• DT International has established a large international courier network. Our international courier services make you sure that your items will delivered before time. We use best way to deliver your parcel. your parcel is in the safe hands for the fast delivery on time of your goods. Hurry up! Contact us today.
Person Involved in International Courier Services
So let us now understand how international Courier Services works and the Person involved in process:
• Importer: The buyer is called as importer. The Importer is the buyer who identify the goods and places and all the things and order for purchase.
• Exporter: The seller is called as exporter. The exporter is a person who manufactures the good needed by the buyer.
• Freight Forwarders: A freight forwarder, also known as a forwarding agent, is a person or a firm in charge of scheduling shipments for a company to receive items from a manufacturer.
International Courier Services with DT International.
Dt international being the leading International Courier Services Provider in Delhi. It has the world's largest import and export logistics network, with a variety of shipping alternatives. Contact us today.
The most important part of any International Courier Services is that the transport providers which help in the movement of parcel. They facilitate the goods from warehouse and take care of loading and unloading process.